Following a preliminary assessment of the workplace, a small informative workshop can help to lead your employees onto the right path in creating health awareness and taking personal initiatives. It will not only benefit staff, but also our business. A healthy body and mind adds volumes to an individual’s ability to work at maximum productivity.
Could your staff benefit from the following:
- Raised morale.
- Reduced injuries, aches and strains.
- Improved mental health and awareness.
- Increased productivity.
- A reduction to unhealthy habits including smoking & bad diets
- Improved self-image
Could your Business benefit from the following:
- Reduced sick days & absenteeism
- Reduced Work Cover premiums through a proven track record
- Maximum Return on Investment
- Retention of Employees.
- Increased Staff Morale and productivity.
A few words from our clients
I put my trust in Liam as I began training with several injuries consisting of my shoulders, hip and toe. To my great relief he observed the physical limits that my body could handle and gently guided me through to a full recovery. I can confidently recommend him as a trainer with compassion and an expert knowledge of physiology. Someone who you can trust to get you out of pain and onto the right path of future pain prevention (and he’s a nice guy too ☺)
IT Trainer, Masters Counseling Student